We are incredibly excited and amazed with how God led hundreds of young people deep into the Bible - the Book of Exodus, during the 2015-2016 PBE season. April 16 2016, 100 teams met in Prescott Arizona for the fifth annual NAD Division Testing event.
All Teams who tested at the Division event are included in the following list by union and conference, with their placement. Placement is based on the following metric: First Place=90% correct of top scoring team's score; Second Place=80% correct from top scoring team's score; Third Place=70% correct from top scoring team's score.
The following items were voted in February 2016 and will become part of the 2016-2017 PBE Manual for the 2016-2017 Testing Year.
- Voted: Beginning with Pathfinder Year 2016-17, it is acceptable for a Conference to invite the teams placing first place and also second place at the Area Level Testing to advance and participate in the Conference Level PBE Testing. This action is not mandatory and is only at the choice of the Conference. Conferences may only take this action for teams advancing between Area and Conference Levels.
- Voted: The Bible Study books for 2021 are Hebrews, James, 1st and 2nd Peter. Suggested:We study a series of minor prophets for 2022.
- Voted: In 2017, Due to Easter Weekend, the Division PBE Finals be April 21-22
- Voted: Division Testing locations
The initial proposed rotation is the following: 2017-Lake Union, 2018-Southern Union, 2019-North Pacific Union, 2020-Atlantic Union, 2021-Southwestern Union, 2022-Columbia Union, 2023-Mid-America Union, 2024-Pacific Union.
- Voted: On occasion the NAD is asked by various program authors to review their memorization or Bible study program and ask that the NAD adopt that program as the official memorization or Bible study program for PBE The NAD does not sponsor or adopt any outside program as official. We may include those programs on a list of possible study helps and participants may then make a choice, however, no program will be adopted as official.