Whether practicing a "dry run" or using the questions as part of a PBE preparation game against the church elders/ministry team, these files are meant to support your preparation for game-play at your regional, conference, and union events.
Format: 80 questions in the format you should be prepared to answer at PBE events.
The current Pathfinder Uniform policy:
The NAD Class A Uniform Policy, relating to the “lower half” of the uniform, authorizes the recognized local conference Pathfinder leadership organization to determine the exact style approved for use in their conference. Conferences also have the right to delegate this authority to their local clubs, allowing each club to set its own policy based on their needs. It should be noted that often females are given the personal choice of slacks or skirts based on their own personal belief as to what is appropriate wear, especially in a church sanctuary.
Authorized (Stocked by AdventSource)
- Slacks* – Black, straight leg, pleated front, belt loops, no cuff
- Skirt – Black, A-line, pleated front, belt loops
(No length set, but typically the hem should at or just below the knee)
Other authorized styles (Consistent in conference or club as noted above.)
- Slacks* – Black, straight leg, flat front, belt loops, no cuff
- Shorts – Black, Bermuda style and length, pleated front, belt loops
- Shorts – Black, Bermuda style and length, flat front, belt loops
- Skort – Black, belt loops (no length or other details set)
- Culottes – Black, belt loops (no length or other details set)