What are we seeking in staff training?
- It should focus on both ministry and skill development.
- A level of completion should be obtainable in a reasonable period of time.
- It should promote continuous, long term training.
- It should allow for future expansion.
- It should include active learning activities.
- It should target specific leadership roles as well as general leadership.
- It should allow general classes to be used in curricula in different ministries, enabling cross training, and more efficient training events.
- It should also be flexible enough for staff training in other youth ministries and to allow content change, updating and creation without requiring restructuring.