2. Demonstrate an ability to enter and exit a kayak.
3. Demonstrate ability to complete the following strokes
4. Straight forward and backward paddle
5. Left and right turn by forward and back paddling
6. Draw (sweep) stroke
7. Support stroke
8. Cross current paddling
9. Explain the steps involved in Eskimo rolling and demonstrate the proper method of doing this.
10. Explain how to repair a hole in fiberglass
11. After completing a minimum of 2 training sessions complete either
12. An overnight kayak trip
13. Two day trips (one including some white water)
Skill Level: 1