Gold Prospecting Advanced
1. Have the Gold Prospecting Honor
2. Describe the following types of prospecting equipment.
a. Sluice box
b. Rocker box
c. High banker
d. Bucket dredge
e. Suction dredge
f. Dry washer
h. Beach box
i. Metal detector
k. Shaker table
3. What government requirements, if any, are there to use the equipment listed in number 2 above?
4. What are the advantages or disadvantages to the equipment listed in number 2 above?
5. Use at least two of the types of equipment listed in number 2 above to prospect for gold.
6. Pathfinders are supposed to take only pictures and leave only footprints, but prospecting requires moving rocks and digging large holes. How can you reconcile these two conflicting requirements?
Skill Level: 2