1. Explain five or more objectives of drill.
3. Explain the actions in each of the following groups:
a. At Ease, Stand At Ease, and Parade Rest.
b. Mark Time, Quick Time, and Double Time.
c. Hand Salute and Present Arms.
d. Right (Left) Flank, and Column Right (Left).
4. Properly execute the following basic movements:
b. Parade Rest
c. Stand At East
d. At East
e. Dress Right Dress
f. Prayer Attention
g. Present Arms
h. Order Arms
i. Right Face
j. Left Face
k. About Face
l. Fall Out
5. Properly execute the following movements:
a. Mark Time
b. Forward March
c. Right Flank
d. Left Flank
e. Column Right (with column of threes or fours)
f. Column Left
g. Rear March
6. Explain and demonstrate how to use, display, and care for the national flag, including how to properly fold it.
Skill Level 1