1. Identify the parts of a bow.
2. Identify the parts of an arrow.
3. Name and explain the safety rules for archery.
4. Correctly and safely string a bow.
5. Describe and show how to use the following:
a. Arm guard
b. Finger tab or glove
d. Bow sling
e. String kisser
6. Demonstrate the following shooting techniques:
a. The stance
b. Nocking the arrow
c. The draw
d. The anchor
e. The hold and aim
f. The release
g. The follow-through
7. Why is it necessary to have an arrow "nocking point" properly positioned on the bow string?
8. Using a standard (Olympic bow) score one of the following:
a. Indoors: 30 arrows (5 rounds) at 70.8 feet (18 meters) score 50 points ona 23.5 inch (60 cm) target.
b. Outdoors: 30 arrows (5 rounds) at 98 feet (25 meters) score 170 points on a 48 inch (122 cm) target.
9. Know and practice the archery safety rules.