Recreation Honors1. Know the name and purpose of the various parts of a unicycle.
2. Define these basic unicycle terms:
a. free mount
3. Know what safety gear one should use while unicycling and why one should use it.
4. Name 5 different types of unicycles and explain what makes them unique.
5. How is unicycling thought to have been invented?
6. Repair a punctured unicycle tire
7. Be able to free mount, ride 50 meters/150 feet, turn right and left, and gracefully dismount, all without falling off.
Skill Level: 2