Skill Level: 2
Original Honor: 1928
AdventSource Honors Handbook PDF
AdventSource Catalog: Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from AdventSource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: General Conference
1. Name one source where you have found material for stories for each of the following categories. Tell a story from each category.
a. Sacred history
b. Church history
d. Character story
e. Object lesson with visual aids
2. For the above stories you tell, do the following:
a. Tell one of your stories to children, aged five and under, for at least three minutes.
b. Tell one of your stories to the 10-12 year olds for at least five minutes.
3. Make a written outline of a story you are to tell.
4. State how and under what circumstances course material is to be modified for the following:
a. Telling the story in first person, second person, and third person
b. Different audiences, ages, and purposes
c. Making the story shorter
d. Making the story longer
5. Tell why a definite aim is necessary in telling a story.
6. Tell one story of foreign missionaries, not less than five minutes in length.
7. Tell one story that teaches health principles.