Skill Level: 2
Category: Outdoor Industries
Original Honor: UNK
AdventSource Honors Handbook PDF
AdventSource Catalog: Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from AdventSource)
Wiki.pathfindersonline.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: General Conference
1. Name five native methods that are used for island fishing.
2. Demonstrate your ability to make at least one type of fishing gear out of native material used in your area.
3. In your cultural setting identify types of fishing according to tides and phases of the moon.
4. Display and label a collection of baits, lures and hooks traditionally used in your area.
5. Participate in a fishing trip and catch two fish using two different traditional methods.
6. Do the following:
a. Collect pictures of ten tropical fish and identify their local names and their habitation.
b. Name ten poisonous or dangerous fish in your area.