Skill Level: 2
Original Honor: 2001
Adventsource Honors Handbook PDF
Adventsource Catalog:Advanced Star Order (must have approved order login) (link from adventsource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: North American Division
1. Have the Animal Tracking Honor.
2. What is the difference between positive and negative casts of animal tracks?
3. Make at least one positive cast from a negative cast or rubber mold.
4. What is scatology and why is it important in the study of animals?
5. Find at least one trace of an animal other than its tracks. Through careful observation and/or analysis determine as many conclusions as possible from the evidence.
6. With a partner set up a track and trail course covering at least one mile (1.6 km) which will include at least four change-of-directions utilizing traditional native signs and have at least two other persons successfully follow the route. Successfully follow a one mile (1.6 km) route set by someone else.