Skill Level: 2
Original Honor: 2006
Adventsource Catalog: #007400 Advanced Star Order (must have approved order login) (link from adventsource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: North American Division
1. What are the 3 major classes of platyhelminthes and describe them.
2. Name an example of a nematoda and describe its lifecycle.
3. What are the three major classes of annelida and how do they move?
4. Answer the following:
a. Distinguish between the following body structures: coelomates,pseudocoelomates, and acoelomates
b. Which body structures are common in the three phyla of worms?
5. Be able to demonstrate three ways to purify water.
6. Complete the following:
a. From what you have learned about worms. Why is the availability of fresh water so important to human health, especially in third world countries?
b. Organize a fund raise to support organizations that strive to provide fresh water to third world counties.
7. Describe a spiritual lesson about living water from the Bible.