Skill Level: 1
Original Honor: UNK
AdventSource Honors Handbook PDF
AdventSource Catalog: Patch Order (soon)(must have approved order login) (link from AdventSource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: Euro-Africa Division
1. Be able to look after a baby during several hours in the absence of its mother.
2. List all the precautions to be taken when preparing the babyís bottle; prepare it and give it to the baby.
3. Prepare, bath, change and dress the baby.
4. Prepare the babyís bed and put it to bed for the night.
5. Know how to weigh a baby and to fill in the weigh schedule form.
6. Explain why breast-feeding is superior to bottle-feeding.
7. What is weaning?
8. What is the fontanel (soft spot)? At about what age does it disappear?
9. Interview staff at a local day care center regarding their organization and the help they offer to mothers.