Skill Level: 1
Original Honor: 1978
Adventsource Honors Handbook PDF
Adventsource Catalog: #006325 Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from adventsource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: General Conference
1. Learn the manual alphabet used by the deaf.
2. Have a minimum of three hours of instruction in signing.
3. Send and receive finger spelling at the rate of five words per minute using a mini- mum of 25 letters.
4. Learn at least 100 signs from one or more of the below referenced books.
5. Learn and present in sign language (not finger spelling) at least two simple songs.
6. Do one of the following:
a. Explain the difference between Ameslam and signed English, and demon- strate the use of both.
b. Read and give an oral or written report on a school in your country or state specializing in deaf education.