Category: Outreach Ministries
Skill Level: 1
Original Honor: 2004
Adventsource Honors Handbook PDF
Adventsource Catalog: #006265 Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from adventsource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: North American Division
1. Name the three main parts of the sanctuary and the court yard.
a. Tell what was in each part.
b. Tell what each piece of furniture represents.
2. Draw a scale model of the sanctuary, the court yard and the position of all the furnishings. (Remember to add N, S, E, W)
3. How many coverings were over the sanctuary?
a. List the type of coverings in the order from inside to outside.
b. Tell what each covering represented.
4. The following colors were used in the sanctuary and in the priests clothing. Tell what each color represented.
a. Red b. Blue c. Purple d. White
e. Black f. Gold g. Silver h. Brass
5. Discuss and memorize 1 John 1:9, Daniel 8:14, and Exodus 25:8.
6. The priests were from which of the 12 tribes? Why?
7. Describe the robe of:
a. The common priest.
b. The high priest.
8. Read and discuss The Great Controversy page 488 and Hebrews 4:14-16.
9. What kinds of animals were brought daily to the courtyard?
10. Write a paragraph or tell how you see Christ represented in the sanctuary and its services.