Category: Outreach Ministries
Skill Level: 2
Original Honor: 2009
Adventsource Honors Handbook PDF
Adventsource Catalog: #006071 Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from adventsource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: North American Division
1. Learn and implement the following safety rules in the creation of a parade float.
2. List at least five materials that can be used in your float building and decorating.
3. Help build a float by:
a. Helping design a float for your Pathfinder Club/Church youth group.
b. Assist in planning materials needed and be involved in collecting those items.
c. Decorating a float for at least 4 hours.
4. Be in a parade experience with the float you have helped to build and decorate, and as appropriate, hand out pamphlets that explain the youth/Pathfinder ministry of your group.
5. Photograph your float during its creation and during the parade and share the experience in one of the following ways:
a. With at least two shut-ins how your group witnessed in the community
b. Report with pictures and stories for a church or Sabbath School program and for a Pathfinder club worship program
6. Memorize Mark 16:15 and discuss with a group how the honor’s parade float project helps fulfill this biblical command.