Skill Level: 2
Original Honor: 1956
AdventSource Honors Handbook PDF
AdventSource Catalog: Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from AdventSource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: General Conference
1. Know the best types of material for painting and how to prepare them for painting.
2. Know how to trace and transfer a pattern onto the material.
3. How much time should be given for paint to dry?
4. Demonstrate the centering of patterns on material.
5. Properly clean brushes after they have been used, or if using tube paints, properly care for tubes and tips.
6. Paint three different designs, using paint brushes on at least two, using the following techniques:
c. Fine line
7. Using a stencil, paint an item with at least two colors.