Category: Arts, Crafts, and Hobbies
Skill Level: 1
Original Honor: 2004
AdventSource Honors Handbook PDF
AdventSource Catalog: Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from AdventSource)
Wiki.pathfindersonline.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: General Conference
1. What is the purpose of Scrapbooking?
2. Why journal?
3. What is cropping and why is it done?
4. What are the four (4) main types of scrapbooks used?
5. What is the purpose of using acid-free products?
6. What are the four (4) different types of acid-free adhesive?
7. What ‘tool’ is used to sharpen scissors and punches when they get dull?
8. Name five (5) different types of acid-free paper used in Scrapbooking.
9. Make a scrapbook of at least 12 pages (8 1/2 x 11 or larger) on one of the following themes, and incorporating the use of colored paper, stickers, decorative scissors, matting and journaling.
- School Year
- Sporting Events
- Building Projects (mission trips, new home, etc.)
- Birthday Party
- All About Me (birth to now)
- Family Reunions
10. Memorize Joel 1:3 “Tell your children about it, Let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.”