Skill Level: 1
Category: Arts, Crafts, and Hobbies
Original Honor: 2001
AdventSource Honors Handbook PDF
AdventSource Catalog: Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from AdventSource)
Wiki.pathfindersonline.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: General Conference
1. Be able to name and locate at least ten different African tribes of the present day and name several outstanding features of each.
2. a. Select for study an African Tribe. (If you belong to an African Tribe, select one other than your own.)
b. Find out detailed information on the tribe selected, in the following areas:
(1) eating habits
(2) initiation ceremony
(3) witch doctors
(4) living and worship conditions
3. Tell an African folk story bringing out its moral.
4. Make a collection of at least 15 object manufactured by African tribes (other than your own).