1. Have the Reptile Honor.
2. What is the study of Reptiles called?
3. Discover and record (or tell) at least three folk tales and three related facts about reptiles.
4. Why might it be that a major portion of humans fear reptiles and there are so many false stories involving reptiles?
5. How do reptiles protect themselves?
6. What are the two primary types of reptile poisons and how do they affect their target prey or enemy?
7. Identify in the wild at least half of your list from requirement 2 of the basic honor.
8. Find a reptile in the wild and record your observations of its activity during the daylight hours of one or more days.