DetailsCategory: Arts Crafts & Hobbies
Category: Arts, Crafts, and Hobbies
Skill Level: 2
Original Honor: 1970
Adventsource Honors Handbook PDF
Adventsource Catalog: #005380 Patch Order (must have approved order login) (link from adventsource)
Wikibooks.org Article/Answer Key
Originating Institution: General Conference
1. Define and crochet the following: ST, SP, STS, RND, INCL, DEC, and INC.
2. Make squares of at least 20 stitches of the following: SC, DC, HDC, TR, and DTR.
3. Show how to measure stitch gauge or row gauge on sample squares.
4. Know how to care for items made out of wool, orlon, nylon, and cotton.
5. Know how to make a granny square, and show something you have made using a granny square, such as a hat, scarf, pillow cover, etc.
6. Show a sample of simple edging you have made out of thread.
7. Crochet one of the following out of yarn: hat, scarf, sleeveless sweater, or slippers.