[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pathfindersonline • View topic - TLT hang out!

Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TLT hang out!
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:39 am 
Master Guide

Hi, I'm a fourth year TLT :!:

Anybody other TLTs out there :?: :?:

What do you do for your club? Has your club grown sence you became a TLT?

I think TLT's are vital to the pathfinder club!! There good ideas, willing spirit and almost "kid like" mind is a great asset!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:49 pm 
Participating Companion

Hi, I'm actually finishing my first year as a TLT.

Since I became a TLT, the club has added 3 more TLT's. It's awesome. I just finished Master Guide and was invested on Wedneseday. At the moment I'm staff, but not actually in the category, but I was offered Deputy Director next year. So I need to pray about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:46 pm 
Master Guide

Yea I guess I'll be a counselor next year so that will be cool!! Right now it is just me and my brother that are doing TLT stuff but our club has had other TLTs in the past and hopefully we'll have some more next year!

I just enjoy the imput that I can give to the Staff of the club. Our club has gotten better and is prospering!!

What I really enjoy is our Leadership retreat when I get to hang out with the other TLTs in our conference.. we are all pretty close it's cool!! :)

I was invested last year as a Master Guide that is really cool you just finnished it :wink: Good job... young mater guides are awesome!!

Keep on blazing trails!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:26 pm 
Skillful Ranger

Central NH Flames

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:41 am 
Master Guide

I'm 17 and I'll be a 4th year TLT next year. It's fun stuff. I was invested as a Master Guide at FOF, and baptized, that was a cool experience.

Any other TLT's out there like to bike? :?: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:07 am 
Master Guide

:lol: :lol: YEA!!! I"m a biking TLT!!

Biking = FUN.... I mountian bike!! :mrgreen:

I just finnished my 4th year! I'm a master guide and am going to be a counselor next year :!:

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:27 pm 
Participating Companion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:18 pm 
Master Guide

:) Hi chelsa,

For me being a TLT was an awesome experience!! I think you'll like it.

The best thing is just to be able to help out your club. Getting some young energy in the club to help plan activities is awesome. Staff always need extra help and if your staff are up to new ideas and suggestions your club could get way better!

My favorite thing about TLTs is getting to know other TLTs in our conference. Going to our conferences Leadership weekend with all the tons of meetings.. :| we learn a lot and get to know TLTs from the conference!!!!

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:31 pm 
Participating Companion

hey thanx
its kinda good to here that from someone else. we are suposed to go to the leadership meeting thing in a couple months. i thought it was just for like the adults and i wasnt looking forward to going but since you said theres more tlts there so thats a big relief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:04 pm 
Master Guide

I hope you have an awesome time at the Leadership retreat!!

I know some conferences like Oregon conference do a weekend for TLTs. My conference Upper Columbia has it the same weekend as the staff retreat, anyways it is fun!

You can learn a lot from the staff about pathfinders, Our retreat is a weekend crammed full of meetings but I always learn a lot and meet new friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:27 pm 
Superlative Voyager

My son has gone to Leadership Retreat twice now and he alwasy enjoys himself. And its great for adults to get our tees perspectives on the topics discussed.

Chelly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:50 am 
Participating Companion

I am new and haven't the slightest clue what the abbrev. TLT is. Could someone please explain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:45 pm 
Participating Companion

Thank you pfcamper. I think we have something like that here its just that its called Pathfinder Staff Training. I think I like the name TLT better though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:04 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:13 pm 
Master Guide

I'm working on my last year as a TLT. :cry: I have really enjoyed the experience. It helped me become a better leader, thats for sure.

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:57 pm 
Master Guide

Enjoy your last year rider1000 :!: It was deffenitly an awesome leadership experience for me!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 pm 
Master Guide

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:58 pm 
New Friend

Heh everyone,

My name is Eric and I am a fourth year TLT and am part of staff at my old church in New Jersey. I was wondering if there are any TLTs in the orlando area near kissimmee in florida. I'm trying to find a new group of Pathfinders to work with. I would like to meet any TLTs around here and maybe we can get to meet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:52 am 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:40 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:04 pm 
Master Guide

Hope it's fun for you sweetlips.

I really enjoyed the TLT thing. This year I'm a full fledged counselor now. 8)

The TLT training taught me a lot about pathfindering :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:55 am 
Helpful Explorer

I wanna skip the TLT and go right into being a counceler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:28 pm 
Master Guide

TLT is great training to be a counselor, I don't suggest skipping it.

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:59 pm 
Helpful Explorer

I guess well we really don't have a pathfinder club It is my 12 year old cousin and my brother and me.ANd there is no where we can go.And the kids we have in Adventures are all under 6 so by the time they are pathfinders I will be old enough to be a counceler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:14 pm 
Skillful Ranger

I am finishing up my first year of the TLT program. I've really enjoyed it! :-) This year we are planning on having 2 more TLTs join, it makes me excited! :-)