[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pathfindersonline • View topic - How many TLTs?

Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

How many TLTs are in your club?
0-2 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
3-5 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
6-8 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
9+ 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: How many TLTs?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:55 pm 
Astute Guide

So how many TLTs are in your club? Also include how many members (not including staff or TLTs), so we get the ratios right.

"The union of all strengthens the work of each." ~Ellen G. White, 1SM 84.3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:10 pm 
Master Guide

Location: Carolina Conference, Southern Union Conference, NAD
Our club has eight TLTs. Our membership is about 85 strong.
8/85

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:22 am 
Astute Guide

Wow, that's a lot more than some clubs... We have a lot of TLTs, especially for how many kids we have: 10 TLTs, 25-30 pathfinders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:38 am 
Master Guide

We also have 25-30 pathfinder kids, and are usually in the 3-5 range with TLTs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:34 pm 
Skillful Ranger

At our old club in Eugene, we had only 2 TLTs at a time, and now there is only one there. But here at our new club, there are 5 of us!! Wow! It is so neat to have kids my own age to spend time with! 8) :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:53 pm 
Master Guide

It tends to help when you have somebody your age that is doing the classwork with you. I know it helped me.

Sometimes there are advantages to having fewer TLTs. There were many times when I got distracted by some of my friends who were TLTs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:10 am 
Participating Companion

2 out of about 12 pathfinders are TLT's in our club :) , but our club numbers very alot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:32 pm 
New Friend

We have ten kids and only one TLT(me). It's sort of sad and hard being the only one. There's nobody else my age to hang out with. 1/10 TLTs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:06 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:47 am 
Astute Guide

I agree with veteranpathfinder. Being the only TLT in your club could be to your advantage as far as developing leadership skills. You don't have to bargain with 10 others for the duties you want to work on, and you don't have the "TLT sessions" that VP was talking about where you don't get anything done because it's just a bunch of teenagers talking about random things, and not staying on topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:35 pm 
New Friend

When we first started TLT in my club we had about 16 pathfinders out of a little more then 100. The club soon discovered that 16 was too much. Although all of the pathfinders in TLT had strong leadership skills, a large number did not allow them to greatly develop their skills. The next year our limit for TLT was 8 pathfinders and that worked wonderfully. Each one has the opportunity to personally work with an executive staff member.

I was part of TLT for both years. Working with a smaller group allows you to fully commit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:32 pm 
New Friend

In our club we have about 20 kids. This year we should have about 5 TLTs. 5/20 TLTs