Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:28 pm 
New Friend

The "ANTI-FUNDRAISING, ANTI-PROCRASTINATION" CONCEPT (worth your time and attention):

Thank you for stopping by. Allow me to introduce myself: I served as chaplain for the NBA Washington Bullets/Wizards for 20 seasons (retired in 1998) and also was the originator of the idea for The Shepherd's Guide Christian business directory (launched 1978). Get ready for the 2.0 version.

I have developed a community outreach magazine...private-labeled for your church...designed for the contemporary seeker...that pays for itself through advertising – first edition with Dr. Ben Carson on the cover -- that any Pathfinder Club, congregation, or school can use as a fund development tool.

Ben Carson is a member of my Foundation’s Advisory Board and his responses in the magazine to the interview questions are worth your time.

Perhaps you have seen the info about this magazine project in a “Forever Faithful” email newsletter. Or perhaps you have already received a copy of the magazine at a Pathfinder leadership training event.

FIVE PURPOSES of MAGAZINE:
i. Bless your congregation with a resource designed for church growth, evangelism & outreach.
ii. Raising $5,000 for your Pathfinder Club and providing up to 25,000 private-labeled magazines
for your congregation -- without taking one penny from your church budget.
iii. Connecting your congregation with the local business community in a grassroots, authentic manner.
iv. Annuity Concept – $5,000 donation (and new edition of magazine) every 1-2 years.
v. Use this project also as a an opportunity to train your Club members how to deal with objections,
rejection and any other life skills that can be taught through a unique project like this.

Everyday Matters Magazine. 32 pages. Full-color (70#/80# glossy paper). 6” x 9.” Do you know of a congregation interested?

EXAMPLE: Many groups expend a lot of time and group energy on fund raising projects that provide minimal financial reward. HINT: Don't procrastinate and then rush around at the last minute. Be ready way in advance of the next Jamboree coming up in 2019 at Oshkosh, WI. This project is an unbelievable opportunity for all Pathfinder Clubs in America.

It’s better than any traditional fundraising concept...car wash, spaghetti dinner, 5 kilometer walk, or bake sale.

A Pathfinders club, school, youth group, men’s ministry or women’s ministry will have to put a bit of fun-filled elbow grease into the project and then I donate $5,000 to their group...PLUS, I will also print (and ship) between 15,000 and 25,000 private-labeled magazines for the congregation to use for outreach, evangelism and church growth.

GUARANTEE: You will receive a minimum of $5,000 for your Club. Not one penny comes from the church budget. No selling of magazines (distributed free). Everything I am promising comes out – and only out of -- ad revenue.

There are 43 ads in the magazine and I have developed a "warm market' way for each Pathfinder Club to do this. If this process is followed I believe all of the ads can be sold within 15-25 days. The entire process -- from first ad sold to receiving up to 25,000 magazines -- should take no more than 8-10 weeks.

I have the infrastructure set in place to do all of the "heavy-lifting" on this end -- making sure that your club receives the $5,000 donation (after the last check clears), the ads are properly placed, magazines are printed, and then they are shipped right to the church door. Then the fun begins.

PATHFINDERS: Here is a website designed especially for Pathfinder Directors – http://www.freemaninstitute.com/everydaypath.htm

ANNUITY CONCEPT: Upcoming magazine editions feature former NBA star from Sudan, Manute Bol and Joni Eareckson Tada on the cover. With more editions of the magazines being developed, each Club can do another edition of the magazine every 1-2 years, after the congregation has successfully distributed every copy of the previous edition. That means another $5,000 donation to each Pathfinder Club. And it keeps on like this for as long as they want to do it. Plus...each year I predict 80%-90% of advertisers in the previous edition will be clamoring to be a part of the next edition. It becomes easier and easier with each edition you do.

INCREASED FUND DEVELOPMENT: Your club is guaranteed the $5,000 from the 43 ads sold. Do you want an additional $5,250? Ask me how your club can increase the funds raised to over $10,000 through the same magazine project.

This is different from any other fundraising project I know of.

One of the goals of this project is to help hundreds of young people get to the next Oshkosh Jamboree...or any other travel costs, events, or needing uniforms...that require funding. And if there is any financial overflow in your Club, I would encourage helping other Pathfinder Clubs in, let's say, the North/South Caribbean Conferences that may have a harder time raising funds to come to the next Jamboree in Oshkosh.

NEXT STEPS:
1. Check out the website -- http://www.LoveThisMag.com
2. Email me and ask for a confidential document (with FAQ) that will provide a rather comprehensive overview of this unique magazine project.
3. Call me with ANY questions.

Best numbers to reach me -- Private Line: 410-729-4011 Cell: 410-991-9718...

100,000 Blessings,
Joel
Joel A. Freeman
greatworkshops@gmail.com

NOTE: Feel free to ask any questions via email, phone call, or in this forum -- and I will respond...

Last bumped by everydaymatters on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:28 pm.