[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pathfindersonline • View topic - Considering Baptism

Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Considering Baptism
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:33 pm 
Participating Companion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:22 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject: Adventist Beliefs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:24 am 
Participating Companion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:10 am 
Skillful Ranger

Central NH Flames

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:38 pm 
Superlative Voyager

Central California Conference

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:19 pm 
Astute Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:32 am 
Participating Companion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:00 pm 
New Friend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:44 pm 
Participating Companion

::::Just an update::::

I'm gettin baptised in December God's willing!!!!

Hayleyxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:10 pm 
Astute Guide

Great news.
God is always willing to have one of His children show the world that they are going to follow Him.

Congratulations on your stand for Him.

If there is no one in your area to get you a Baptismal pin, let me know via a private message, and I will see that you get one.

Mr Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:33 pm 
Master Guide

YAY :smt026 :smt045 :smt003 :smt040
Thats really great, congratulations! We'll still pray for you, it can be a hard journey. But God is with you, it'll be easier...

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:29 pm 
Master Guide

Very wonderful hayley.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:34 pm 
Participating Companion

Heya!

Thanks for the comments. Since I told my Pastor I want to get baptised I've noticed a real change in my life! Now I have personal devotion every day - which i didn't do before - I just feel closer to Jesus and I find myself praying to Him more and thinking WWJD in more situations.

Thanks for your help!

Hayleyxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:42 am 
Master Guide

Awesome Hayley :!:

Baptism is a deap commitment, I'm really glad God is already changing your life!!

:o Now that you have changed though, Satan will be all the more ferosious. Hold on to God, and remember God is way more powerful, so trust in Him. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:03 pm 
Master Guide

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:01 pm 
Superlative Voyager

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:11 pm 
Participating Companion

I am very happy to say that I got baptised today!!!!!!
:lol: :) :D :P :mrgreen:
Yes I am very happy about that!

Satan tried so hard to stop it from happening. This morning my grandad, who usually takes my grandma and I to church (he doesn't go himself though) woke up to find his car tyres slashed!! But my grandma and I got on the bus and got to church :mrgreen:

And then he tried to stop my mum and sister's from coming to see me get baptised. My mum's zip on her dress broke but we had a back up outfit thank the Lord! And then the taxi took aggggeeesss but my mum got to church in time to see me.

She wanted to take pictures but the camera wouldn't work! :x

But I'm just soooooo happy that I actually did it and that my mum and sister's were there. Satan tried and tried but it didn't work.

Thanks everyone.
Love from Hayleyxxxxx :smt050

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:00 pm 
Master Guide

Location: Carolina Conference, Southern Union Conference, NAD
I am glad for your commitment. I pray that you will always have Christ in you heart. I would also encourage you to witness to others that you know need a closer relationship with our wonderful savior!

Post subject: Baptism
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:35 am 
New Friend

Hayley, how wonderful!

I have a teen daughter and although she loves God and was born in the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, been a Pathfinder, gone to church EVERY Sabbath, she has not yet made the decision to get baptized. I pray that she will do so soon, but I never push her. It's gotta be a personal thing.

I'm really happy that you made that decision, becoming an example for other young people and affirming your faith. I will keep you in my prayers as Jesus gives you the strength and the wisdom to press on. I will pray for your family too, that they may feel the Holy Spirit impress them as He has impressed you!

Congratulations! :D

Yolanda, MG
Brandon Spanish, FL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:17 pm 
Astute Guide

Hayley, I'm so happy for you!!! I am so glad your life is being changed like that! I will say though that I fell into a time of doubt, rebellion, etc. soon after I got baptized and it lasted about 3-5 years (don't remember exactly). Just stay on your toes and if you have second thoughts about your faith pray for more faith and strength to resist temptation! I know you can do it, with God's help!

"The union of all strengthens the work of each." ~Ellen G. White, 1SM 84.3