Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:38 pm 
New Friend

I remember that I used to be able to find a list of books that met the classwork reading requirements (I think the standard at the time was that the book had to be published by a SDA publisher within the last couple of years). I am not finding such a list now, and it would be really great if I could find one. The reason is that I am trying to work with my local school's advanced reader program to ensure that the books available to the kids are also acceptable for their pathfinder reading requirement. Additionally I am going to need to have the books listed by reading/comprehention level. Does anyone out there have a good "library list" of SDA published books that meet all of the reading requirements for the class level reading certificates?
Thanks,
Pathfinderdan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:25 pm 
Master Guide

Ufortunately as we enter the '06-'07 year the latest list at NADYM is the '04 list, some items are not updated on that site so I will assume there is an '06 list.

http://www.adventistyouthministries.org ... ngLIst.pdf

Sorry, I was wrong in email, AdventSource does not appear to openly have the list. An email may get it, you may also contact NADYM through http://www.adventistyouthministries.org/index.php .

God Bless,

Chris Fishell
Xtreme Youth Resources International