[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pathfindersonline • View topic - Camporee

Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Camporee
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:03 am 
Helpful Explorer

Hey I was wondering and this has been bothering me for a while.What did you think of the big camporee in Oskosh?The activities were fun,so were the honers.But I think to many adults were filling up the classes.I got 7 honers when I was there and I did some activities but that was because the classes were filled up.What could we do to make sure that adults can get honers and so can kids.Cause the kids in my club could of got so many more honers.So we spent alot of our time playing.It was fun but we could of got some honers that were not offered in our area or state. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:01 pm 
Master Guide

I thought the Camporee was awesome :!: :!:

It is hard anytime you plan such a big event. I especially enjoyed the night skits and Pastor JB tied it all in perfectly.

Amaising enough I didn't even do an Honor. Although I love getting honors. I did help out with my conference's booth, the Pathfinder History Musium.

I did a lot of pin tradeing also, it was cool to meet some new friends that way. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:41 pm 
Helpful Explorer

"Don't wait for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:36 am 
Helpful Explorer

I loved the camporee.And we had to do at least 1 or 2 honers every day.And then some other stuff.Booths,games,pin trading.But we could not go back to the camp site until supper.So we had to be doing something all day.I think I spent to much time doing games and walking around.I loved doing that but I could of got a lot of honers.But either way it was fun.cause the last one I went to I was 7.I loved the night skits too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:48 pm 
Master Guide

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:47 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:22 am 
Helpful Explorer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:18 pm 
Helpful Explorer

if you could of done one more thing there what would it be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:31 pm 
Master Guide

Meet new people. make new friends... :smt081

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:32 pm 
Helpful Explorer

yah that would of been fun I would of liked to of got more honers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:56 pm 
Helpful Explorer

I did not do that much but my daddy did and he got a spinner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:33 am 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:06 am 
Helpful Explorer

I forgot but he was trading all the time so Inever could get a good look at which pins he had.grrrr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:54 am 
Master Guide

Yea, my brother got a Texas set, North Pasific Union set (home sweet home), and a michigan set including the rainbow pin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:01 pm 
Helpful Explorer

wow my brother had the Michigan set. Dad had quite a few sets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:12 pm 
Master Guide

Location: Carolina Conference, Southern Union Conference, NAD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:56 am 
Master Guide

I pin traded out the wazoo at FOF, and I loved it. It's a great way to meet so many other young adventists from around the world. I personally would rather talk to someone new than do an honor I could do at home.

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:52 am 
Master Guide

Location: Carolina Conference, Southern Union Conference, NAD
Maybe a better way to put what I said was...

A little less pin trading activities. I did done one honor/activity that nobody else in my club, except for my brother, did. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly what it was called. I will have to go look it up and then post what it was later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:53 pm 
Astute Guide

it was called mission aviation, and it rocked!!! but i also did a whole lot of pin trading which was also lots of fun, i got the whole texas set, the canada set, the midwes set, a spinner, and a FOF purple pin along with some other totaly awesome pins, i did a few other activities aswell, but found that there just was not enough time! so in short, i think that in order for all of us to do all that we want to, we would have to make the camporee go longer!

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:24 pm 
Master Guide

I've been to '99 , '04 and am looking forward to '09

Be sure to visit the website at

There is a video near the bottom of a report from the FOF Camporee that was made by my union. It's a great review of the Camporee. Watch it if you haven't already. There is also a report on what happened to the Bibles that were brought by the Pathfinders at the Camporee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:20 am 
Helpful Explorer