[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pathfindersonline • View topic - TLT hang out!

Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:07 pm 
Master Guide

Location: Carolina Conference, Southern Union Conference, NAD
Cool! So, you had a hard time desiding. That is all right. I think that I enjoyed DTP a little bit better. I was younger and interested in more things back then.

Any one else have a coment about DTP or FOF?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:52 pm 
Helpful Explorer

I think I enjoyed them both about the same...but I'm leaning more towards FOF. Even though we had a major...almost fatal...car accident on the way there. I think it meant more to me to be there. I received more of a blessing and I was old enough to appreciate it more. Our club had some tough times there, but overall it was a great experience. But I also loved DTP as well...made a wonderful impression on my young mind!!!

"Don't wait for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:39 pm 
Master Guide

Wow! I guess FOF would be more memorable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:05 am 
Helpful Explorer

Yes is was! It showed me that the devil is working diligently to keep us from gaining a blessing. In fact, our district leader's wife had a dream where she saw our accident. She saw the face of Satan behind the van and trailer blowing it. She saw the vehicle jack-knife and start to roll. Then, she saw feather like angel's wings wrap the around the van. She heard God say something...I don't quite remember what...but it was something to the effect of these are my children and you cannot hurt them.

That experience has strengthen my faith greatly in God and miracles and His protection.

"Don't wait for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:53 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:39 pm 
Skillful Ranger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:25 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:59 am 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:48 pm 
Master Guide

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:54 am 
Participating Companion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:54 am 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:27 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:55 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:21 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:11 pm 
Skillful Ranger

:D How many of your conferences out there do TLT Conventions? Ours (Oregon Conf.) does, and we had ours a couple weekends ago. My brother and I had a great time there. :-) I'm working on the Financial/Clerical track this time, and my brother's doing Administrative, as he's a first-year. We both learned a lot about our tracks, and are lookinf forward to a great year! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:28 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:57 pm 
Skillful Ranger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:31 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:54 am 
Helpful Explorer

i think our confrence or state or something needs a program like that cause i would love to go to it but i don't know where to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:21 pm 
Skillful Ranger

So hey, where did everyone go? We need to start talking about something! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:05 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:27 pm 
Master Guide

I'm working at cohutta springs youth camp... That would be why I'm not talking, sorry... :oops: Hopefully I'll get more time

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:49 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Tomorrow is investiture, then those wiht 80% merit poitns get to go on a fun trip to the beach!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:49 pm 
Helpful Explorer

W00t! first to page 4! :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:12 pm 
Master Guide

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next