[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pathfindersonline • View topic - Anybody got prayer requests?

Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:27 pm 
Master Guide

Location: Carolina Conference, Southern Union Conference, NAD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:59 pm 
Helpful Explorer

My Puppy Muffin is a toy Poodle, really tiny!, and just had surgery for her hip. She is about 7 months old, and I don't think she totally understands what happened. Her right leg ball/socket joint formed wrong, the ball part was more of a chunk than a ball, so they sawed the top part off. The mussle now supports it, but we are beginning physical therapy so she can walk again. Pray that the therapy goes well, that it doesn't hurt her too much, and that she doesn't lick her sutuers, stiches, because if she does, they could come out. The surgery went well, but was kinda scary for me. :cry: :smt022 Please pray! Thanks a whole bunch! It helps! :) :smt045

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:06 pm 
Master Guide

Awe, I'll be praying... I know its kinda hard to see a pet go though something. Especially they don't seem to understand. I hope everything goes good and she gets better!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:54 am 
Astute Guide

I'll be praying! I had a cat that had to have that done once, and he turned out just fine...

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Thank you. I know from experiance it helps. A lot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:15 pm 
Master Guide

I have a praise. Last Monday, I was in one of my classes and had to charge my laptop. As class wrapped up, the lab assistant made sure that everything was put away. I ran off to my next class and then a presentation that I wanted to attend. After the presentation, I realized that my laptop was missing. The laptop had a lot of my school notes and other assignments on it! I called campus security to see if anyone had turned in a MacBook Pro into lost & found, but no one had. I checked everywhere I had been during that day, including asking another lab assistant if she knew of any extra laptops in the lab, but she hadn't. I then asked the IS department if anyone had used the wireless internet under my log-in, but no one had. They told me that most likely, it had been sold on eBay. I prayed that God would help me find the laptop. But, if He didn't, I would understand. Then, this Sunday evening, the lab assistant that I had talked to emailed me to tell me that the lab assistant who cleaned up at the end of my class had picked the laptop up and put it in the back closet where all of the extra equipment goes and hadn't mentioned that there was an extra laptop around until a little earlier. I was so happy, my prayer had been answered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:43 am 
Astute Guide

I'm very glad that things worked out for you! just a little off topic note... you might want to consider backing everything up...

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:59 am 
Master Guide

I will from now on. I used to use my usb drive all the time, but haven't used it now that I have a reliable computer. I will have to dig the usb drive out of my desk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:49 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Two friends of mine are on the Belize mission trip this week... lol, amazingly both were very excited to go. I'm hoping that they'll have a great time representing God and working for Him. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 pm 
Helpful Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:29 pm 
Astute Guide

i'll be praying

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:29 pm 
New Friend

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am an LIT (leader in training, like a TLT) from the Northern California Conference. Several weeks ago my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. She started chemotherapy earlier this week, but she had a really bad reaction to it. Right now she needs God's courage and strength. Our whole family does. Please pray for her.

Ashley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:43 pm 
Master Guide

I will be praying!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:25 am 
Master Guide

Same here...

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:09 am 
Astute Guide

Welcome to the forum norcal LIT I am sorry to hear about your mom, and will defiantly pray for her and your family!

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:02 pm 
I really hope my Bible Achivment team does well at Andrews. It is our clubs first time. I am on the team. I like it!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:39 am 
Master Guide

Finals are coming up really fast for those of us in college... keep us in your prayers!

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:05 pm 
Master Guide

Yes. Final tests and projects.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:25 pm 
Helpful Explorer