[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pathfindersonline • View topic - Let's hang, like the name of this board says

Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:33 am 
Master Guide

thats interesting! :) Its true that with skill comes more extreme activities. At least extreme in the eyes of a regular person. I try to not push myself to the dangerous area, but push myself enough to get better at things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:49 am 
Master Guide

What I mean, is that most people are limited to a number of rules because of their ability. But people like me that sometimes spend hours at a time on rope have different rules. We understand things in a whole different light, and we have a lot more experience at high risk, high angle activities. How many people feel comfortable climbing over a handrail on the edge of a 900' bridge, and know how to rig everything safely, so it isn't dangerous at all...

on a side note... I may be joining the CHCRS Cave-Cliff Rescue team, one of the best in the country... I'm pretty stoked about that!

they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze”
Isaiah 43:1-3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:03 pm 
Master Guide

Yea, I understand... it is true. Rescue people are an interesting breed. There is so much training I bet. They have to do what is conventionally unsafe to a regular human beings knowledge.

Thats awesome you might get to be on a team. That would be a great experience I'm sure. So would you have to get a lot more training then? Or is what your already are doing in Outdoor education and the fire department what you need for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:37 pm 
Master Guide

I already have a lot of the training that is needed. But they would be training me in more rescue techniques. I think it would be a lot of fun. I've got to get a couple things sorted out first though... soon....

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:38 pm 
Participating Companion

i argree with rider!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:02 pm 
Master Guide

Happy New Year!!!!!

It's 2008!!! YAY!!!!

(this is the first post of 2008)

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:49 pm 
Astute Guide

ah drats! you beat me, but still

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:13 pm 
Astute Guide

Well, I guess it depends on what time zone you're in, because for me

This is the first post of the 2008 (12 minutes late...)

"The union of all strengthens the work of each." ~Ellen G. White, 1SM 84.3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 pm 
Astute Guide

and I would say that the server hosting this is somewhere on the west cost seeing how it says that we are all posting at 9/10pm... oh well! So I guess we will hear from those guys in a couple more hours! Sorry guys out there, your just not up to speed with us!

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:17 pm 
Astute Guide

Well you can change the time zone of the board in your profile...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:20 pm 
Master Guide

Yeah... mine says I posted at 12:02 am...
you need to be in GMT -5 hours

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:22 pm 
Astute Guide

right!.... I should know that, except that I never really took the time to look all that closely until now! ok, i fixed it thanks for the heads up!

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:25 pm 
Astute Guide

this is the most I have posted this early in a long time, I wounder what would happen if somebody were to stay up all night doing this?

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:11 am 
Master Guide

Location: Carolina Conference, Southern Union Conference, NAD
Someone would think that you needed a life.

I'm in no hurry to be the first, but Happy New Year to everyone. I hope that you enjoyed the last one and that you are looking forward to having an even better one. The best news is that we are closer to Jesus' 2nd coming! :smt026 :smt038 :smt041 :smt051 :smt059 (Sorry! I sometimes get a little carried away.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:22 am 
Master Guide

Hey... you were up later.. er, earlier, than we were.... You're in the same boat we are bud :wink:

This year should be good!

you will not be burned;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:41 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Happy New Year! I was up till 12 last night reading the Heathcliff comics awaiting the entrada de el New Year! (oookkkk, taht wasn't ezagackly espanol, but still!) Happy New Year again!!! :smt041 :smt026 :smt043

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:34 pm 
Astute Guide

de el = del :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:08 pm 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:00 pm 
Helpful Explorer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:10 am 
Astute Guide

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:10 am 
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:19 pm 
Master Guide

Very busy but good. My hardest right now is Calculus. Its pretty intense. Once I"m done I should be done with math forever though... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:51 am 
Astute Guide

Lol! I like math, but calculus is one of the hardest things I've done so far. Trig is actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:17 am 
Astute Guide

I HATE MATH!!!!!!!!!!! and oh ya, did i mention that I REALLY hate math!!! there are definitely subjects that I like better! like ones that are outdoors! 8)

Explorer Counselor
Master Guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:53 am 
Master Guide

Well, I'm taking statistics... and so far it's easy. And when I'm done... I'll be done with math FOREVER!!!!

and I'm taking some other dumb classes... like Philosophy of Christian Education.... not fun at all!

you will not be burned;

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next