Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:42 am 
Participating Companion

I noticed that back on Apr. 1, someone metioned that it might be a good idea to have class color stripes on the MG scarf for the Adventurer MG.

Why don't we have chevons and Class insignia for the Adventurer Classes. I know that we have the Class pins, But why don't we have a class name strip(for over the pocket) or chevons for the sleeve, like the PFinders do?

I think it would be nice to have these, to wear on our Uniforms.

Does anyone else have any ideas, or comments? Who would we contact about getting this insignia for our Club?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:06 pm 
Superlative Voyager

I like the uniforms the way they are, simple. I had all three of my kids in Adventurers at the same time, and it was all I could do to keep up with their uniforms. And chevrons are not always easy to sew on tiny sleeves.

I wish we could buy the shirts with the patches already on them. Hmmm, now I sound lazy don't I.

Chelly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:06 pm 
Master Guide

Adventurer uniforms NEED to stay simple. If Master Guides participating in Adventurers want a uniform of match to the Master Guide in a Pathfinder Club - they have it. Your Master Guide Patch it your Patch, The Adventurer Class Pins are readily available. The Baptisimal pin is uniquely Pathfinder - But if you were a Pathfinder when Baptised then you are supposed to where it Master Guide.

You need Service Stars (HINT to the committee and AdventSource).

Master Guide IS and AY CLASS not a Pre-AY Class. The Patch or scarf should NOT have the colors of the pre-Ay Classes, the Master Guide is not part of that track of learning. That track of learning is in preparation for the track that leads to Master Guide. The patches are made for you in the proper color (White and Burgandy) as are now the scarves.

Your uniform is intact. The Master Guide is neither Adventurer or Pathfinder of AY a course of study for all AY, AJY, and pre AJY leadership. To make your uniform identifiable with the organization you minister is proper, to change the Master Guide to do it is not.

Well, that is my opinion at least, and it is built on the facts and history of the "class."

God Bless,

Chris Fishell
Xtreme Youth Resources International

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:28 am 
Astute Guide

There is a Master Guide name strip and Master Guide star patch that matches the Adventurer uniform (white background).
The MG scarf is the only thing that does not match the rest of the uniform.

Mr Mike