Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Awesome origami resource
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 am 
Astute Guide

I stumbled across an awesome origami website today! I have done many Google sources over my life trying to find cool things to fold for my own enjoyment, but I have never found this site before! So here it is:

http://en.origami-club.com//index.html

I am sure it has most of the required patterns to fold, and it would also be an awesome resource for the requirement to illustrate a Bible story with origami models.

It has a ton of origami projects, most of them fairly easy, with free diagrams and VIDEOS. Plus it has print-able patterns for printing your own origami paper. (That would be expensive, but hey, if you're in a bind it would be great!)

I was looking at the wikibooks page because I wanted to post it on there, but I can't figure out where it would fit best, so maybe jomegat would be able to help me with that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 am 
Master Guide

It would be good to put a link to the site's home page in the References section at the very end. You could also add links to specific pages on his site as an additional reference for a particular technique or project.

Of course it would be better if we could have all the instruction needed for the honor right there in the Wikibook without having to link, but this is not always possible.