Pathfindersonline

Networking ideas for Pathfinder Ministry
It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Current Drill Manual
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:25 pm 
New Friend

Can anyone point me in the direction of a PDF for the Pathfinder Drill Manual? I have done web searches and have noted numerous differences by Nation and EVEN Conference. Is their not a standard, single-source document? In the event that it is Conference dependent, I am searching for the Drill Manual appropriate for the Potomac Conference of the North American Division. Any help is greatly appreciated.
God Bless

Post subject: Re: Current Drill Manual
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm 
Participating Companion

There is no official source for a PDF version of the NAD Pathfinder Drill manual that I am aware of. There used to be a PDF version that was made available by a club several years back but I don't know if it's still there and I do not remember how I found it. (It wasn't real good anyway)

Officially, there is one manual for the North American Division. I know that some conferences have published supplements that focus on conference specific drill. However, they are almost never available online.

I would highly recommend purchasing a hard copy from your local conference or through AdventSource. It amounts to not much more than a pamphlet so it's easy to carry around. If you must have a PDF drill resource, I would recommend getting a PDF copy of the current US Army Drill and Ceremonies Manual. You can Google "FM 3-21.5", or just "Army Drill and Ceremonies Manual". It's a lot more information than Pathfinders need but the movements are exactly the same. You may just have to get used to the military lingo.

I hope that helps. Let me know if I can help any more.

"Adapt and Overcome"