There are three languages officially supported in the NAD Pathfinder Bible Experience (English, Spanish, French), and thus three official Bible translations
- English: New King James (Thomas Nelson Pathfinder Edition recommended)
- Spanish: Reina Valera 1995 (RVR1995)
- French: Version Louis Segond en Français
The Bible Study Books for 2016-17 PBE are the following:
- Galatians ~ Gálatas ~ Galates
- Ephesians ~ Efesios ~ Ephésiens
- Philippians ~ Filipenses ~ Philippiens
- Colossians ~ Colosenses ~ Colossiens
- 1st Timothy ~ 1 Timoteo ~ 1 Timothée
- 2nd Timothy ~ 2 Timoteo ~ 2 Timothée
The testing also includes questions from the SDA Bible Commentary Intro Theme section Only for each book.
SDA Bible Commentary Theme Section ONLY:
Please visit the website for all kinds of information regarding the specifics of PBE. The PBE manual and many other resources are available.
Be sure your testing levels (area, conference, union) are offering PBE testing in your chosen one of these three languages.
REMINDER: Per voted policy, answers to questions must match the language studied in, and cannot "cross over" mixing languages in an answer. (See manual "Language Variation" for more detail).